ADHDKCTeen meetings are free and open to middle and high school students. We hold our meetings at the same time and either with or next to the ADHDKC.org parent group.
A diagnosis of ADHD is not required, since anyone can learn from the information provided. Who doesn’t want self improvement?
Get members-only benefits when you join our group!
Membership is open to all middle and high school students and their parents. It is free and only requires signing up! Membership will run for each school year and will need to be renewed each Fall.
Parents who have younger children with ADHD are also invited to join in anticipation that their children will one day be able to join.
There are two ways for middle and high school students to join:
- Volunteer as a Teen Leader or general volunteer. You will be able to get service hours while you help strengthen our organization. See the sign up form for information about volunteering. You will also be signed up to receive our monthly newsletters and will be entitled to the members-only information.
- Sign up to be a member. You will receive our monthly newsletters as well as members-only information.
Not ready or able to join, but want to stay in the loop?
Follow our blog by email to get our monthly newsletters. Use our pop up to sign up!
Parents can sign up to get the ADHDKC.org newsletter to learn of all the chapter’s local events, including those for ADHDKCTeen on ADHDKC.org. Simply put your email in the pop-up box on the parent site.
Parents are also encouraged to join CHADD.
Your CHADD membership offers you the opportunity to:
- Meet and learn from local families experiencing similar ADHD challenges
- Stay up-to-date on science-based ADHD treatment, interventions strategies and trends
- Connect with professionals and specialists who treat ADHD
- Gain knowledge and proven strategies with CHADD training programs
- Receive subscriptions to CHADD publications: Attention magazine, ADHD In The News, Attention weekly
- Discounted pricing on CHADD events and trainings
- Receive discounts on prescriptions with the CHADD Discount Advantage Programs
Please help us continue to provide support groups and educational information with your small donation. We appreciate any amount you can give to help us cover our costs.
We accept donations through Paypal or with a credit card. As a CHADD chapter, we are a non-profit, tax-exempt [Section 501(c)(3)] organization providing education, advocacy and support for individuals with ADHD.
Nothing found on this site or learned at our meetings should be considered medical advice. For advice please speak with your doctor or therapist.