ADHDKCTeen is a group for middle and high school students with ADHD who want to empower themselves. With our activities and website resources, tweens and teens will be able to learn more about ADHD and Executive Functioning so they can gain independence and learn to thrive.
CHADD – A Non-Profit Organization
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), is a national non-profit, tax-exempt [Section 501(c)(3)] organization providing education, advocacy and support for individuals with ADHD.
CHADD does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to the research, services, medication, treatments or products.
CHADD believes that information about products, services, publications, medications and treatments should be made available to its members so they can make informed decisions for themselves and their families. As such, CHADD does not endorse products, services, publication, medications or treatments.
Our local group
Local professionals, such as psychologists, coaches, and physicians, will help teach teens about ADHD and skills to use to overcome common challenges.
Teens will offer support to one another as they learn about themselves and ADHD.
Want to get involved?
See our Help Wanted page for information on how you can volunteer as a professional or as a Teen Leader.
Nothing found on this site or learned at our meetings should be considered medical advice. For advice please speak with your provider.
- Jeremy Didier (email: email@example.com)
- Adults Thriving with ADHD – Janette Reinke
- Northland ADHDKC – Tara Crowl
- ADHDKCTeen – Kristen Stuppy (Kristen@ADHDKCTeen.com) and Paula Smith-Culp (email: Paula@ADHDKCTeen.com)
- Sarah, Senior Leader
- Connor, Senior Leader
Media Relations, Website, and Marketing
- Sarah Chambers
- Harriet Barrish, PhD – Child & Adolescent Psychologist
- Martha Barnard, PhD – University of Kansas Dept of Pediatrics
- Amy Beck, PhD – Children’s Mercy
- Michelle Benton, MA, LPC, ACG – Focal Point
- Sharon Cain, MD – University of Kansas Dept of Pediatrics
- Lisa Campbell, MD – Children’s Mercy ADHD Clinic
- Tim Reidy, MEd, Rockhurst High School
- Luke Jennison, MEd, Ascension Catholic School
- Simone Moody, PhD, Children’s Mercy Hospitals & Clinics
- Heather Reidy, MEd, St. Paul’s Catholic School
- Kay Grossman, MA, PCC – ADHD Coach
- Trista Perez-Crawford, PhD, Children’s Mercy ADHD Clinic
- Joan Robbins, PhD – Blue Valley School District
- Gerilyn Semro, MSE, MSE -Horizon Academy
- Stephanie Swords, DO – Liberty Clinic, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics