ADHDKCTeen is a group for middle and high school students with ADHD who want to empower themselves. With our activities and website resources, tweens and teens will be able to learn more about ADHD and Executive Functioning so they can gain independence and learn to thrive.
CHADD – A Non-Profit Organization
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), is a national non-profit, tax-exempt [Section 501(c)(3)] organization providing education, advocacy and support for individuals with ADHD.
CHADD does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to the research, services, medication, treatments or products.
CHADD believes that information about products, services, publications, medications and treatments should be made available to its members so they can make informed decisions for themselves and their families. As such, CHADD does not endorse products, services, publication, medications or treatments.
Our local group
Local professionals, such as psychologists, coaches, and physicians volunteer to teach teens about ADHD and skills to use to overcome common challenges at our monthly meetings.
Teens can support one another as they learn about themselves and ADHD.
Want to get involved?
See our Help Wanted page for information on how you can volunteer as a professional or as a Teen Leader.
Nothing found on this site or learned at our meetings should be considered medical advice. For advice please speak with your provider.
- ADHDKCTeen – Kristen Stuppy (Kristen@ADHDKCTeen.com) and Paula Smith-Culp
- Adults With ADHD – Janette Reinke
- Sarah, Senior Leader, 2018-2019
- Connor, Senior Leader, 2018-2019
- Carla C. Allan, PhD – Children’s Mercy ADHD Clinic
- Amy Beck, PhD – Children’s Mercy
- Natalie Bergman, MA – Horizon Academy
- Lisa Campbell, MD – Children’s Mercy ADHD Clinic
- Paula Smith-Culp – ADDvantage KC
- Jeremy Didier
- Stella Fernandez, PsyD – Focused Concentration
- Dianne McLean, MEd, PCC – Odyssey Learning LLC
- Tonya Miles , PsyD
- Janette Reinke, MSFT, LMFT – KC Marriage Counseling
- Trista Perez-Crawford, PhD, Children’s Mercy ADHD Clinic
- Gerilyn Semro, MSE, MSE –Horizon Academy
- Kristen Stuppy, MD – Pediatric Partners PA
- Tish Taylor, PhD